Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Cancer Revolution: A Helpful Program to Reverse and Prevent Cancer


By Dr. Mercola Half of all men and one-third of all women will experience cancer at some point in their lives. Fortunately, there are ways to significantly reduce your risk, as detailed in Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy’s book, “The Cancer Revolution: A Groundbreaking Program to Reverse and Prevent Cancer.” Connealy’s interest in cancer prevention and treatment grew out of her own, long personal health journey. “[When] my mother was pregnant with me … she started bleeding. The doctor gave her a drug called DES (diethylstilbestrol). That was given to women in the ‘50s to prevent miscarriage. Approximately 16 years later, my parents received a letter … [saying] ‘This drug causes cancer, hormone problems and anatomical problems. You need to go to University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and get a full workup.’ At 16 years of age, I started getting pap smears, colposcopies and biopsies … [T]hey told me … I would need to be followed continuously for this problem. I we
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/05/07/cancer-revolution-groundbreaking-program-reverse-prevent-cancer.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment